To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aliso Viejo, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Franchised Front Office Manager
Marriott International, Inc. • Aliso Viejo, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Posting Date May 11, 2018
Job Number 18001CUE
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations Location Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo Laguna Beach Hotel, Aliso Viejo, California VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Schedule Full-time Relocation? No
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply online at: www.renaissanceclubsport.com/careers
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Leisure Sports. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Orange County's premier resort style Hotel and Sports Fitness club is seeking to discover an engaging ambassador to lead the Front Office team. Renaissance ClubSport is a unique concept featuring a 174-room boutique style Four Diamond Hotel, 5,500 sq. ft. Meeting Space, 75k sq. ft. Sports Fitness Club, Day Spa, Restaurant, Deli, Sports Bar and Lounge. The Sports Fitness Club includes an aquatic center featuring a 25 yard lap pool, exercise pool, adult outdoor spa and children's area, which includes a wading pool, children's outdoor spa and Splash Park.
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
- To work Front Desk and DTS shifts and assist in supervising all associates and operations at the Front Desk and DTS in a professional, service-oriented manner so that these things are ensured:
- Guests form great first and last impressions of the hotel;
- Hotel access is controlled and room usage is tracked
- Guests are called by name at every opportunity, coming and going
- Banquet and catering customers are warmly welcomed, and smoothly directed to the appropriate meeting room or department
- All company policies relating to the Front Desk, DTS-Operators & DTS-Delivery are consistently applied
- Incoming telephone calls are answered promptly and professionally
- All check-in, check-out, and other POS transactions are processed 100% accurately
- Guests view the Front Desk staff as resources for hotel information.
Front Office Agents, DTS Operators, DTS-Delivery
- Oversee the hiring, supervision, training, and development of Front Office Agents, DTS Operators, DTS-Delivery personnel
- Be fully capable in all duties, responsibilities and expectations of the Front Office Agent, DTS"Operators & DTS-Delivery positions
- Ensure LSI Human Resources policies and employment practices are followed in the Front Office department, including DTS-Operators & DTS-Delivery
- Ensure responsiveness of staff to all guest questions and concerns
- Ensure that all Front Office/DTS policies and procedures are consistently enforced and followed by all staff
- Provide the necessary tools for Front Office Agents, DTS-Operators & DTS-Delivery personnel to perform their jobs in the most efficient and hospitable manner
- Determine the requirements for, and follow up with, special groups and VIPs
- Prepare and posting weekly schedules that are compatible with guest needs and budget guidelines
- Supervise the workload during your shift; complete checklists as required
- Ensure LSI Customer Service and Facility Walkthrough and Core Value Quick Check standards are understood and followed by all staff
- Have a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of all other departments in the hotel and club
- Ensure all guest/member issues are handled and resolved efficiently
- Update group information daily, maintain future group file, monitor and prepare group requirements; distribute this information as needed
- Serve as a role model and set an example for service excellence at the Front Desk including DTS-Operator & DTS-Delivery
- Have a thorough understanding of PMS system, and be able to act as a troubleshooter; understand the basics of the MARSHA system; work closely with the DTS and sales departments
- Other responsibilities or projects as assigned by the Director of Hotel Operations
- Guest Retention and Satisfaction; Guest Survey scores
- Customer Service and Facility Walkthrough Scores
- Core Value Quick Check Scores
- Front Office Departmental P&L
- Quarterly Audit scores
- Staff Retention and Satisfaction
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision), FSA (Health & Dependent Care), 401(k), Sports Club Membership, Marriott Associate Room Rate Discount and more¦
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
DRIVERS OF SUCCESS
- Initiative and Leadership
- Customer Service skills and the ability to focus staff on customer service
- Communication Skills
- Hiring, Training and Coaching Skills
- Organization Skills; Attention to Detail
- Dynamic and Outgoing Personality
This company is an equal opportunity employer.