To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Earth City, MO
- Interface Security Systems _Corp
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Help Desk Administrator
Interface Security Systems • Earth City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
At Interface, it's the human equation that drives us.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Interface is uniquely qualified to be the one source for safeguarding customer data, people, and assets. As the leading national provider of cloud-based managed network services and security systems for retail, commercial and small business customers, we provide the industry's most comprehensive bundle of integrated solutions that connect and protect some of America's best-known companies.
Our service offerings include PCI-compliant private secure managed broadband, managed digital voice, alarm/event monitoring, interactive video surveillance, managed access control and fire/life safety systems. Multiple UL-Approved 5-Diamond CSAA Certified Secure Operations Centers monitor, manage and support their system, backed by a nationwide service delivery infrastructure.
Interface believes in the philosophy of listening to our customers and addressing their needs. We are guided by integrity as well as an all-consuming desire to exceed expectations and foster long-term partnerships. Our goal is nothing less than complete customer satisfaction. And we strive to achieve it by providing responsive, accommodating service to each and every one of our valued clients.
Interface is seeking a talented IT Help Desk Administrator to join our corporate IT team in Earth City, Missouri! The IT Help Desk Admin will provide hardware and software support for corporate systems and employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE IT HELP DESK ADMINISTRATOR:
- Provide day-to-day IT desktop support for internal customers.
- Support for all desktop technology devices including desktops, laptops, cell phone, mobile devices, printing, wireless networking, etc.
- Real time ticket entry by utilizing, monitoring and managing our ticketing system.
- Follow up with users to ensure problems were resolved successfully.
- Document related issues to maintain an IT knowledgebase.
- Setup, configure, image, re-image company PCs, tablets and mobile devices.
- Maintain inventory database.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- User Account management for Active Directory, Filebound, CRM, NAV and others, as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree or relative experience
- Degree in MIS, IT or Information Systems related major, or 4 years of equivalent experience required.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to listen, follow up, attend to detail, and accomplish desired results verbally and/or in written form to appropriately document issues.
- Hard working, motivated and self-directed.
- Able to think critically.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work flexible hours, days, and shifts any day of the week and participate in rotating on-call schedule.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with or without direct supervision.
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to represent ISS in a professional manner to clients.
- Ability to maintain a positive mental attitude in a highly flexible environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift heavy objects such as printers and computers. The employee is occasionally required to stand, crouch, kneel, and crawl under desks. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear to interact with employees/customers. Specific vision abilities by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus in order to view monitor, and process help desk tickets and other company material.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed indoors in a fluorescent-lit workspace at the employer's office.
Interface offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience plus excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, the opportunity for growth and much more. Please submit a resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements.
Interface Security Systems will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. The contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, or individual with a disability. Such action shall include, but not be limited to the following: Employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; for rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship.
Interface Security Systems will, in all solicitations or advertisements for employees placed by or on behalf of the Interface Security Systems, state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, or individual with a disability.