Maxim Healthcare Services, is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to provide services in a Correctional facility in Jarratt, VA 23867.
Maxim Employee Benefits Include:
• Health Benefits through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Perkspot Employee Discount Program
• Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program Specialists and Counselors available 24/7
• Maxim College Partnership Program
• Weekly Direct Deposit
• Travel Packages available! \
13 to 26 week contracts (Extensions are available!!)
Day Shift (7am-7pm)
Night Shift (7pm-7am)
• Providing professional nursing care and treatment to patients by conducting needs assessments, developing, implementing and evaluating treatment plans and providing patient care and education through case management.
• Applies knowledge of principles and practices of professional registered nursing care acquired through formal education and training.
• Contacts are made with patients, medical support staff, supervisory nurses and physicians in the provision of professional nursing care.
• Develops total patient assessment, which requires considerable judgment and decision-making.
• Provides leadership to LPNs and other medical and direct service support staff.
• Work requires frequent use of discretion and judgment in patient assessment and case management.
Current license to practice in Virginia
1 year of corrections or Psych experience is preferred but not required
For information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Leonard Badham at 443.430.8495 or email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Maxim Government Services (MGS), a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., is a leading provider of physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and specialty care personnel to Federal, State and Local Government clients nationwide. Operating under Federal Supply Schedule #V797D-30238, MGS delivers healthcare staffing services to the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Centers and other Federal Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs). We have gained the trust of our clients and established recognition by placing emphasis on recruiting experienced professionals and offering a comprehensive level of customer service.
Electronic Medical Record
Diseases And Disorders
Long Term Care
Maintain Patient Confidentiality