We are looking to hire a System Engineer/Administrator who will implement and troubleshoot Active Directory services to support program goals and baselines. A successful System Engineer/Administrator at Edge360 must have experience in Microsoft Windows Domain Controllers, Windows-based Active Directory, Windows-based DHCP servers, and Windows PowerShell. Microsoft Technical Certifications are a plus. Intensive knowledge of RHEL and PKI standalone and clusters, RHEL patching, scripting, and shell programming is also a must. A degree in computer science or a related discipline is preferred. Our mission supports a government client with a global enterprise network. Essential Knowledge, Experience and Responsibilities include: • VCP with VMware v6.5-7.0 scripting, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, Horizon, and NSX-T advanced knowledge
• PowerShell scripting experience • Refine the inner workings of the existing Active Directory system in preparation for a planned large expansion.
• Knowledge of RHEL, Windows Server, and ESXi standalone and clustered
• Patching of RHEL, integration into AD LDAP services
• Experience with SCCM
• Create, maintain, and update procedures for DC migrations.
• Assist in troubleshooting and resolution of Windows Domain Controller problems
• Assist in troubleshooting AD authentication, Microsoft DHCP, and Microsoft DNS problems
• Deploy Microsoft DHCP servers
• Assist in DNS and WINS troubleshooting
• Create, implement, and troubleshoot Group Policy Objects and LOGON SCRIPTS
• Ability to create virtual drives, knowledge on storage
• Working knowledge of Dells or HPs architecture of physical servers
• iDrac and iLO knowledge and ability to configure, install and update firmware
• Knowledge of Symantec management; understanding exceptions
• Working knowledge of IP/TCP protocols
• Working knowledge of DFS replication and File server management
• Experience with maintaining COTS applications
• Experience creating documentation in support of deployed hardware and security principles. Preferred Skills
• Experience managing DELL OpenManage
• 3 years of Linux experience
• Experience with Splunk
• Experience with Nexpose
• Ability to provide disaster recovery options Benefits:
• Competitive Pay
• Healthcare Including Medical, Vision & Dental
• Company paid Life & AD&D Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability
• PTO + Paid Holidays
• Employer-matched 401(k) plan
• Pre-tax flexible spending account for Healthcare and Childcare expenses
Edge360 is a provider of Enterprise Security Solutions and Information Technology Consulting to a wide range of government and commercial clients. We are a dynamic company offering a fast-paced, enjoyable, work environment and reward productivity and initiative. The main office location is Ashburn, VA.
Company website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to System Engineer/Administrator with Security Clearance
Company address: 21660 Red Rum Drive, Suite 105, Ashburn VA 20147
Edge360 LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Disaster Recovery
- Domain Controllers
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol