To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Windsor, MO 65360
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Royal Oaks Admissions Supervisor Evening/Weekend
Compass Health Network • Windsor, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Admissions Supervisor Evening/Weekend shall be responsible for taking over all duties in the absence of Director of Admissions. Will also be responsible for receiving incoming calls and information pertaining to individuals that may potentially be referred or admitted for hospital programs or services. This includes providing information about hospital services to callers, scheduling assessments, and making appropriate referrals. Supervisor will coordinate with Director of Admissions on monthly schedule, and share on call responsibility. Ensure client needs are met and all data is appropriately entered.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – JOB SPECIFIC
• Requires leadership skills and the ability to lead staff in a productive manner
• Needs to possess effective verbal, non-verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to multi-task and deal appropriately with stressors and deadlines
• Acts as an ambassador and educator to new staff members
• Attends 52 hours of continuing education per year, including passing CALM and CPR classes
• Possess professional and appropriate phone etiquette skills
• Helps promote Quality Improvement to the hospital
• Ability to problem solve and respond to situations in an appropriate fashion
• Properly handles consumer complaints and concerns, refers to proper agencies and provides proper follow-up
• Abides by Federal, State and TJC standards, concerning patient confidentiality requirements Must be able to preform essential job functions such as bending, lifting and transporting patients
• Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – COMPANY WIDE
• Regularly attends work except for approved absences
• Attends all training as required
• Maintain professional, “champion” behavior
• Provides quality customer service
• Provides services with a commitment to service excellence
• Works in a way that exhibits a commitment to personal excellence
• Team Oriented and Values Diversity
• Oversee day to day operations and tasks of supervisees
• Complete performance development/AIM process
• Timecard Management – Manages time sheets
• Ensures progress and development is made toward departmental strategic plan goals
• Associates degree in a human service field required
• Bachelor’s degree in a human service field preferred
• At least two years experience in mental health required if bachelor’s degree is not obtained
• Knowledge of basic psychiatric process preferred
• Ability to deal with people in an empathetic and concerned manner preferred
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.