To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Charleston, SC 29405
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Crawford Thomas Recruiting • North Charleston, SC
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Executive - Business Development
Our Client is seeking tenacious closers to join the B2B outside sales division in our growing organization. If you aggressively prospect for business, sell with confidence and integrity, and have a deep understanding of your clients' needs, our team and bonus structure is waiting for you.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for new business development in a highly productive, sales-driven environment. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead generation to close. Working closely with account managers and your sales team, you will establish and nurture mutually profitable business relationships with clients. Ideal candidates will fit comfortably into the established sales team and take on new responsibilities immediately.
- Outgoing, dynamic personality
- Can-do attitude that loves to be challenged
- Metrics-oriented and organized, with a strong need to win
- Proven track record of closing short-cycle B2B sales
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding metrics
- An excellent communicator with the ability to facilitate a presentation or a one-to-one meeting
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate team activities and work effectively with operations and marketing teams
- Minimum 2 years B2B combined inside and outside sales experience with a demonstrated ability to close
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong MS Office and knowledge of CRM systems
- Gas/Phone Allowance - $400/month
- Health Benefits Stipend