To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive, New Business
CareerBuilder.com • Chicago, IL
Posted 4 days ago
Career Builder is looking for energetic, motivated “Hunter” professionals to join our Sales team focusing on new business development. The Account Executive is responsible for selling CareerBuilder's suite of products, from small deals to complex solutions that align with the client's vision. We put clients first, work hard, and collaborate across the company to bring the best solutions to market. Join our team at CareerBuilder today!
- Enthusiastically hunt for new business opportunities
- Uncover net-new qualified business opportunities
- Identify multiple decision makers throughout organizations
- Schedule meetings, trainings, and demonstrations for sales prospects
- Strategic and organized thinking in working to eagerly generate and cultivate relationships
- Managing activity in Salesforce
- Consistently achieve qualified new business activity each month
- Tenacious and driven, being truly passionate about helping your clients/prospects become more efficient and profitable
- Perform as a key member of a fast-paced Sales team
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Proven track record of sales success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting and creating new business
- Passion for selling
- Able to think creatively and independently
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable on phone
- Need to be able to sit at desk
- Experience with B2B sales
- Experience selling software or services
- Experience selling to C-Suite buyers
- CRM experience preferred
- 4 year degree
Benefits-We’re All About You!
From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some benefits we offer:
- Training: we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Global Wellness initiatives
- 401(k) Program
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.