Since 1966, Interim Healthcare has been providing care that allows people to remain in their own homes. Interim HealthCare of Central Oregon is looking for dynamic and flexible caregivers to work with clients in and around the Central Oregon area. We work offer flexible shifts from one-hour visits to 24/7 care. We work to match skills, personality, and schedules for each of our home care aides to provide a positive experience for caregivers and clients.
At Interim HealthCare we are offering not just a job, but a career where you can grow and progress in skill and pay. We provide orientation and offer free education courses and a skill progression program to hone your skills and become the best caregiver you can be.
Interim Healthcare of Central Oregon provides assignments all throughout the area (Bend, Redmond, Sisters, Prineville, Madras, La Pine). We work with our staff to place them as close to home as possible in order to make their commute times shorter and offer complete support by our management team because we understand the importance or respecting and caring for our staff. Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist with and perform activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, skin care, oral hygiene, toileting, and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assist with ambulation, transfers, and/or range of motion exercises.
- Assist with medication reminders.
- Assist with reading and recording temperature, pulse, and respiration.
- Assist with activities such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, and light housekeeping.
- Promote a safe environment for the client.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.