**Must be a U.S Citizen or U.S Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder**
I have an exciting Direct Hire opportunity for an Manufacturing Engineer with a Client located in New Berlin, WI who maintains an expansive product line, which includes size reduction equipment (granulators and shredders), material conveying equipment, metering and blending devices, heat exchangers (mold temperature controls units and chillers), drying systems, and presses.
A successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Work with Mechanical and Electrical Engineers for manufacturability aspects of design for equipment; including review of drawings, routings and bills of materials.
- Work with suppliers to outsource work for tooling to include drawings and models.
- Communicating ECR’s (Engineering Change Request) to Design Engineering; and ECN’s (Engineering Change Notifications) to Manufacturing.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure product manufacturability and troubleshoot flow issues.
- Support the Operational Excellence Team with process improvement initiatives.
- Provide support for plant maintenance personnel for equipment downtime issues and submit capital expenditure requests complete with detailed justification.
A qualified candidate will be pro-active, dedicated, and possess these basic requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering and/or 2-5 years of design and project management experience.
- Design experience, including creating drawings and bills of materials
- CNC programming experience
- Quoting (including scope of work) experience
- Design for manufacturability experience.
- Ability to develop and make presentations to customers and company management
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Design For Manufacturability (Industrial Design)
Engineering Change Order