Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits.
We are seeking a Sales Support Specialist for our Woburn, MA location. The successful candidate will also be responsible for answering phones, distributing calls, data entry, order tracking, filing, and other duties as assigned. The successful candidate will be key in providing the sales staff with support in everyday tasks. Additionally, the intent will be for this individual to master the support responsibilities and transition into an Inside Sales Representative position, managing their own accounts.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and learn products, systems, and sales processes
- Must be organized and able to multi task
- Provide assistance in solving shipping issues and or/customer discrepancies
- Provide backup for appropriate sales personnel including the facilitation and coordination all sales order entries
- Assist in proposal preparation and research, and support timely submissions
- Prepare weekly and monthly Sales Reports and support monthly, quarterly and annual forecast development
- Work with internal contracts group to ensure accurate pricing
- Schedule meetings, lunches, travel, etc
- Experience in a professional office environment
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and ability to learn internal systems
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work at a fast-pace and learn products, systems, and sales management processes
- Aspirations to advance career
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative