This position is responsible for all Real Estate market activities including site identification, leasing, permitting, renewal lease negotiations, easement negotiations, vegetation control, variance and ordinance presentations and other related matters as deemed necessary by management.
* Negotiate leasing of properties on equitable terms for a significant duration, and then service each lease through its duration, always communicating directly with each landowner.
* Renew leases on equitable terms as prescribed by OUTFRONT Media's lease renewal guidelines.
* Travel as needed to meet with property owners throughout market area.
* Identify new sites for sign development.
* Settle any discrepancies (property-line disputes, ingress-egress problems, roof damage, etc.) to the satisfaction of the concerned parties.
* Secure and renew permits for locations with all applicable jurisdictions.
* Advise management and sales force on local and state regulations to ensure compliance.
* Serve as a liaison with operations and subcontractors to assure the quality and accuracy of installation of the signs and timely vegetation management.
* Meet with Local, State and/or Federal governmental officials and their staff where legislative lobbying is acceptable and appropriate. Address public meetings to positively impact proposed ordinance changes.
* Maintain all lease files and records with optimum accuracy and completeness.
* Direct the administrative activities of the Real Estate Assistant.
* Support and exhibit behavior consistent with the sales and service philosophy of OUTFRONT Media.
* Act with diplomacy as a representative of OUTFRONT Media and the Real Estate Department.
* Perform other related duties as required.
* Commercial real estate background or previous corporate real estate background preferred.
* Self-starter who likes challenges.
* Bachelor's Degree.
* Ability to multi-task, detail oriented with excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
* Market knowledge preferred.
* Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.
- Attention To Detail
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point