Staffmark in Troy, Ohio has openings for COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY to fill the role of a Warehouse Associate/Material Handler. You must be enrolled with at least 6 credit hours. This client offers a great work environment and a comfortable dress code just for you! If you are looking for PART TIME 5 days a week, Staffmark wants to talk to you! Pay starts at $12.50 for 1st & 2nd shifts.
5 Days a week is Mandatory!
• Warehouse Associates must be flexible to work and cross-train on various job duties
• Must be able to meet daily production goals
• Must be able to count write legibly and fill orders correctly
• Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled warehouse
• Warehouse Associates must be able to perform repetitive lifting
• Identify and correct errors quickly.
The warehouse associate position is considered an entry level position.
- maintain a fast pace
- be able to pick orders
- stock orders
- complete cycle counts
- package and label orders accurately
- use a WMS Scanner (hand held scanner).
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Part Time Warehouse Associate
• Call or text us at
. We also encourage you to stop by the office at 1600 West Main St Troy, OH 45373.
• Email: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Part Time Warehouse Associate
• Check us out on Facebook: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Part Time Warehouse Associate
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.