Are you passionate about leveraging patients’ experience with care to improve the quality of healthcare?
Are you experienced in evaluating survey data?
Then join the Data Science & Advanced Analytics (DSAA) Division at Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) that is transforming the delivery of healthcare in the United States!
HSAG has been a pioneer in the field of healthcare quality improvement for over three decades, serving approximately:
- 25 percent of the nation’s Medicare population
- 46 percent of the nation’s Medicaid population
- 20 percent of the nation’s dialysis population
HSAG is nationally recognized as an industry leader in health care quality improvement and data analysis. We are in search of talented individual to serve as the Senior Analyst, Surveys in HSAG’s Phoenix, AZ office. The Senior Analyst, Surveys will work closely with DSAA’s Analytic Leadership to oversee current survey development, administration, and analytic work across a wide array of state government clients.
The Senior Analyst, Surveys provides methodological and statistical oversight and consultation to analytic and research projects, as well as technical writing skills related to research design and statistical interpretation. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, supervising analytic staff, assisting in day-to-day project and survey management, providing technical expertise in survey analytics. Daily activities include developing appropriate survey instruments, selecting and implementing appropriate statistical methods, developing semi-structured interview schedules for qualitative research, organizing and maintaining project files, providing feedback and guidance to HSAG clients, and providing regular reports to the Chief Data Officer and Vice President, DSAA.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a leader within HSAG’s DSAA Division.
- Develop survey instruments and sampling plans.
- Assist in the oversight of subcontractor survey administration activities.
- Conduct and interpret analyses, develop appropriate statistical models, manipulate complex databases, and track and evaluate patterns of care and outcomes.
- Develop analytic methodologies and analysis plans.
- Attend and participates in team training meetings, including presenting at these meetings.
- Present and communicate project results to non-analytic staff members and customers.
- Lead project conference calls with clients.
- Serve as an analytic consultant to other members of DSAA.
- Serve as a technical writer on proposals and project reports.
- Represent HSAG in a professional manner at all times.