To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fruitland, MD 21826
- Lisa Payne
- Phone: 4108452116
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Barrett Business Services • Fruitland, MD
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for an experienced, Office Administrative Assistant for a local Electrical Company.
Responsibilities include strong, professional office skills. The successful candidate will have experience with a electrical service contractor, familiar with contracts, submittals, work orders, and job folders. Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to work in a quickly changing environment are also required.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent organization, administrative skills and positive attitude.
- Pleasant and calm under pressure
- Must be an exceptional communicator (verbal and written) with the ability to work under deadlines.
- take care of job folders (put in hours, material invoices, etc)
- Ability to input service calls into software program
- Able to prioritize, help office personnel & technicians
- Proficient with general office operations
- Able to use multi-line telephone, calculator, PC, printer.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Familiar with PowerPoint an Access
- Able to research and locate information on the internet
- Good customer service / phone skills / taking and delivering messages
- Ability to multi task effectively
- Quickbooks experience a plus
- Working with the public
Competitive salary based on experience.
This candidate will also have to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & background screenings