To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ManTech International Corporation • Alexandria, VA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clearance Level Needed: None
Category: Information Technology
ManTech is seeking experienced and skilled professionals to provide Business Intelligence Support Services to assist the Customs Border Protection to effectively and efficiently identifying cargo, individuals and conveyances that may present additional risk to the United States; conduct terrorism analysis and global assessments that convey changes in terrorism threats and identify emerging threats; develop and evaluate CBP-wide intelligence based targeting rules and intelligence driven special operations; and coordinate and enhance analysis and targeting efforts.
• Design and utilize REST APIs in Single Page Applications
• Work with customers and team members in an agile development environment
• Follow Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) best practices for code build and deployments
• Present the solution at formal and informal design reviews, and document the design according to the Government’s system lifecycle methodology
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Specific knowledge of AngularJS and/or React is required
• Demonstrated expertise with User Interface technologies like HTML5, CSS/SCSS (experience using Bootstrap and Material Design is a plus)
• Demonstrated experience in software engineering practices (e.g., reading/generating software specs, design patterns, continuous integration)
• Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to software problems
• Must meet the US Citizenship requirement and be able to obtain and maintain a Customs Border Protection Background Investigation
• Agile development experience a plus
• First-hand experience working with large project teams (working with the Federal Government a strong plus)
• TS clearance preferred