SWIM COACH NEEDED at our Eldersburg location!
We are looking for a motivated Swim Coach who will provide knowledge of the sport, quality practice routines, and team administrative duties to develop the Eldersburg branch of the Merritt Swim Team.
- Creating and running quality swim practices which both challenge and motivate swimmers
- Developing and leading a dry land program to enhance the in water work.
- Attending swim meets and providing feedback on swimmers’ accomplishments
- Is in proper uniform (shirt, suit, name tag)
- Creates an enjoyable experience for all swimmers and families
- Interacts and engages with coaches and swimmers of other branches at the meets and team functions.
- Displays willingness to learn and assume additional tasks
- Promotes the club, and its mission through daily work.
- Enforce rules and regulations in a safe and fair manner.
- Is active in promoting swim classes/aquatic programs, and club programs
The qualified candidates will have a drive to succeed and have a genuine interest in health and fitness. Qualified applicants will possess:
- Current national lifeguard certification
- Current national CPR/AED certification
- Must be able to complete USA swimming coaching requirements
- Positive attitude and professional appearance
- Works well with others in team and individual situations
- Attends scheduled trainings and meetings
- Exhibits excellent time and people management skills
- Displays strong decision-making ability
- Preferably maintains a current pool operator certification
If you are interested in an exciting challenge with a progressive organization--and are ready to hit the ground running--this is the place for you!
Keywords: Swimming, Swim Instructor, Swim Coach, Swim Team Coach, Aquatics Coach, Aquatics, Pool Manager, Pool Coach
Automated External Defibrillator