You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Our client is a well-established food manufacturer with a focus on creating a positive culture that is looking to grow their research and development team. They are seeking a Process Engineer to join their team!
up to $100,000
This Process Engineer position will be supporting the R&D department in the design of pilot-scale manufacturing process to take food products from lab to manufacturing scale.
Responsibilities of the Process Engineer:
- Operate and maintain pilot plant equipment
- Design and manage technology transfer process in order to scale up new products
- Manage scale-up process including experimental design, execution, physical/analytical testing, analysis and interpretation
- Lead and drive to completion NPD projects through the SPARC process
- Develop in-process testing methods for new products
- Support teams cross functionally with quality and operations
- Support the safety-first philosophy of the organization
- Other duties required
Qualifications for the Process Engineer:
- 3+ years of experience in process engineering in a manufacturing environment, ideally from a food background
- Experience with continuous improvement initiatives is a plus
- Ability to travel 25% of the time to different manufacturing sites
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or related field is required
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k match
- Business Process Improvement
- Chemical Engineering
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 118969
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.