To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wichita, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Graco • Wichita, KS
Posted 30 days ago
Responsibility to accomplish the Sales organization’s mission of developing and maintaining a profitable customer base for Graco products by increasing the sales of Finishing products their respective market.
The territory for this position is Colorado, eastern Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, and western Missouri. Ideally candidates will live in Wichita, Kansas, or Kansas City, Missouri.
Graco is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of highly-engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial applications. This position will support our Industrial Products Division (IPD) in Minneapolis, MN. In IPD our product line includes finishing products, such as paint spraying systems used in the aerospace and automotive industries, as well as on furniture, windows and doors ( http://bit.ly/1nPSYut).
- Identify and establish sales channels to serve the customer base for Finishing products and other applications as appropriate.
- Respond promptly to inquiries and seek out and call upon industrial contractors and industrial plants to identify their needs, to create product demand, and to close the sale.
- Perform territory sales development activities which support the IAED distribution strategy by identifying and developing new and key accounts.
- Establish and maintain favorable work relationships with customers and prospects and develop a good image of, and customer confidence in, the Company as a favored vendor as part of overall sales strategy.
- Participate in distribution program development and market development programs within the industrial and/or paint store channel.
- Serve as the interface between the customer and Graco to maximize the new product launch results and sales of new and existing Finishing products.
- Establish and develop relationships and agreements with material suppliers.
- Monitor industry trends and competitive activities and communicate to sales/marketing management.
- Maintain training/demo equipment account according to corporate requirements.
- Budget management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree; degree in business, engineering, marketing or technical field preferred
- 2 to 3 years of successful related sales experience (selling mechanical products through a distribution channel preferred).
- Effective written, oral and presentation communication skills.
- Evidence of mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work successfully without close supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of end users.
- Ability to effectively manage the industrial distribution channel.
- Willingness to travel 60%
- Valid driver’s license.
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!