To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Duluth, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Systems Engineer
SCOM • Duluth, GA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB TITLE: Systems Engineer IIIJOB DESCRIPTION
- BS in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent degree, or equivalent experience can be substituted for degree.
- 7-8+ years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365 and Internet applications.
- 7-8+ years’ experience with routers, switches and other network related equipment.
- 7-8+ years previous systems management experience required.
- MCP/MCSA, CCNA, Security+, and VCP certifications or equivalent experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of Modern OS architecture concepts and communications protocols.
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols, LANs/WANs, telecommunications networks and application software.
- Advanced analytical, design and problem-solving skills at multi-product/multi-environment level to troubleshoot system defects and mitigate the issues they cause.
- Strong skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation. Understanding and awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express and document complex technical concepts in business terms. Person must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with technical staff, non-technical staff, end-users for requirements gathering, testing, training, and outcome validation. Good English-language skills, both verbal and written.
- Expert team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional project team environment.
- Solid understanding of concepts of project planning and project management techniques to assist in small projects and/or group initiatives.
Please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Scom or Corestaff Services opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.