West Chester, PA
Business Development Manager - Permanent Placement
Are you a self-motivated sales professional with an entrepreneurial sprit? A confident, disciplined individual with a zest for sales?
If you are passionate about sales and interested in working in a highly productive, fun environment … we want to hear from you!
The Judge Group actively looking for Direct Placement Recruiters for our operations in West Chester, PA.
Judge Direct Placement
With 50 years of experience, Judge Direct Placement is a leading provider of top management talent to companies nationwide, with a focus in the areas of Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance and Sales & Marketing. As The Judge Group’s direct placement specialists, we recognize it is all about identifying and securing talent. We utilize our team of 60+ dedicated recruiting professionals to identify top talent for our clients. Judge’s recruiting methodology, experience and proprietary database allows us to deliver efficient and accurate service for our clients.
Judge Direct Placement Method
Judge Direct Placement successfully places thousands of professionals annually in the areas of Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance and Sales & Marketing. Our direct placement specialists screen, interview and assess the top industry talent every day. We stand ready to dive in and connect our clients with the right professionals to fit their needs. Each of our professional recruiters is immersed in a single business sector and undergoes a rigorous training process to ensure they are knowledgeable and capable of mastering each search they engage in. Our recruiting experts know how to search for, screen and present candidates that meet our client’s specific requirements.
Judge Direct Placement Opportunity
The Judge Group is looking for a Direct Hire Recruiter to management the full life cycle recruitment process from identifying business opportunities to the recruiting and fulfillment of the position. As a direct hire recruiter, you will be responsible for the development and growth of a client base through strategic outside sales activity. This includes developing relationships with key hiring managers, negotiating all business terms, and securing partnerships that are mutually beneficial to both the Judge Group and our clients. Recruiters are also responsible for conducting job posting, searching/sourcing resumes, screening/identifying qualified candidate, presenting candidate to client, and managing the client and candidates through the entire hiring process.
- Responsible for driving successful sales and recruitment process through strong client and candidate engagement.
- Develop/execute recruitment strategies through the efforts of networking, proactive recruiting, LinkedIN/Social media and other well-established recruitment efforts
- Research, market and effectively present our services to new and existing clients
- Penetrate new business through both virtual and in person meetings/presentations with key client managers and senior executives
- Successfully expand and maintain existing client base
- Consult with current and prospective client companies on effective recruitment hiring strategies
- Effectively guide/manage both clients and candidates throughout the entire interview process
- 2+ years in a Sales/Business Development or Recruiter role
- Strong account penetration / business presentation / effective sales and marketing background
- Proven sales track record – Account Manager / Business Development
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What Judge will provide you:
- Aggressive earning potential with opportunity for upward mobility/career advancement
- The ability to sell on a regional/national/international basis
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry
- 50+ years of successful business and streamlined processes based on industry best practices
- Fast paced, performance-based organization that publicly & financially rewards its employees for achieving a high level of success
- Superior technology and state of the art Customer Relationship Management System
- The ability to earn promotional trips and other monthly/quarterly/annual incentives
- Car allowance/cell phone reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
To apply for this position, please send your resume to:
The Judge Group
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
Hardworking And Dedicated