Home Instead Senior Care, with offices in Fredericksburg and Culpeper, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team and mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults in our community.
Must be organized, responsible, detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent verbal and written communication and computer skills, the ability to exercise good judgment and work independently as well as part of a team are critical.
We are looking for an individual who wants to work with us because they have a passion to serve the senior population. This position is a critical link to ensure operations continue uninterrupted.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Answer telephone calls in a timely and professional manner
• Ensure electronic and paper files are accurate and up-to-date
• Administer the CAREGiver continuing education program
• Ensure Client Daily Care Logs are complete
• Assist Staffing Department with call-outs and back-up scheduling
• Assist Human Resources with interview and hiring processes
• Participate in On-Call phone rotation
Requirements of Administrative Assistant:
• Must live close to the office
• Able to communicate with applicants, CAREGivers and office staff in a friendly and congenial manner
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Criminal background check, DMV check and drug test will be performed
• Possess a valid driver's license
• Reliable vehicle which is properly insured and registered
• Provide a high degree of professionalism and reliability while maintaining confidentiality
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Attention To Detail