To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manatí, Coto Norte 00674
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chenega Corporation • Manatí, Coto Norte
Posted 1 month ago
CHENEGA GLOBAL PROTECTION, LLC
Company Job Title:
Chenega Job Title:
Project Manager I
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Summary:• The Training Manager (TM) has overall management and execution of the contract training program for all locations assigned to the contract. The TM is responsible for execution and documenting all training across the enterprise. The TM is fully certified to perform all training required on the contract and can train the trainer to ensure each site has an onsite training capability as well. The TM is an expert of the contract training plan and the 84 tasks taken directly from the ISC Best Practices manual. The TM will communicate with CM, Site Supervisors, Roving Supervisors, and the client frequently regarding overall Contractor training requirements and performance, and operational issues impacting training systemic across the contract or specific to a site.
- Required to follow all company personnel and safety policies and perform all assigned duties in a safe work manner.
- Will promptly notify the chain-of-command of all unusual, emergency, and/or significant situations/factors concerning training concerns across the enterprise or specific site.
- Will develop a comprehensive enterprise-wide training program of instruction which includes: standardized content and delivery across the enterprise; performance-based exercises with defined outcomes measured through testing; and delivered using multiple methods and echelons to include initial, annual, recurring, on-the-job, supervisory selection, and professional development training.
- Will verify training program of instruction is in keeping with post orders & operations manual requirements.
- Implements an Instructor Certification program to ensure all instructors are State licensed and/or State Certified as required.
- Will coordinate and oversee execution plans to ensure all training is conducted for all personnel assigned to maintain all required certifications.
- Will develop and maintain client approved lesson plans based on customer provided references, to include the ISC Best Practices, and meeting all Federal and State Mandates.
- Will oversee all actions required to document and maintain training completed for all assigned to the enterprise.
- Will review and ensure clarity, completeness, accuracy, and legibility of all training records and field training files.
- Oversees training coordinators
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Management, Criminal Justice or related discipline, or a minimum of 10 years’ experience in law enforcement, military, or a security related area.
- Must be previously fully commissioned by an accredited law enforcement agency or possess a Diploma or Certificate as a graduate of a Federal, State, local or military service approved/recognized basic law enforcement or a physical security academy.Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as a trainer.
- Minimum of three (3) years of specialized experience directly related to the work performed in physical security or law enforcement.
- Capable of obtaining training certificates necessary to train all SOW tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and/or experience in project management and business rules.
- Knowledgeable in Instructional Systems Design model for developing work force training.
- Knowledgeable in applying the ADDIE adult learning model as the preferred training method to provide a systematic approach to training development, delivery, and standardization tailored to meet SOW mandates, and designed to increase effectiveness in aiding officer certification.
- Strong personnel management skills; excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior knowledge, analytical, persuasion, and problem-solving skills relative to health, safety, environmental, and business matters.
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks simultaneously.
- Capable of assimilating and critically evaluating information.
- Prioritize and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
• The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
• During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.