To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pasadena, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
QC Laboratory Technician
Pace Analytical • Pasadena, TX
Posted 3 days ago
The main function of the Laboratory Technician is to provide analytical support to the Quality Control Laboratory. Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts.Responsibilities
- Perform wet chemistry testing
- Prepare samples and buffer solutions
- Analyze raw materials, process samples, and finished products
- Run analyses on samples and provide data/results to operations
- Perform all laboratory housekeeping: file paperwork, clean up spills, dump old samples, stock sample retains in storage shed, order and stock supplies
- Other general lab duties as assigned
- Candidate should have a AA or BS degree in science or equivalent experience
- Previous lab experience a plus including a variety of instrumentation or wet chemistry testing
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Self starter, initiative
- Great attention to detail
- Enthusiastic to learn a variety of analytical test methods
- Gas chromatography experience is a plus