EWI is a market-leading Infrastructure & Energy recruitment company that works with a diverse range of Candidates and Clients throughout the United States. We have a team of micro-specialists focusing on the Environmental Consulting industry as we understand that this is a niche market where identifying the right candidate can be a time consuming and tricky process. We encompass the knowledge and technical expertise of 8 years experience with a network of over 100,000 experts to reliably connect our candidates with the best opportunities in the market.
EWI have an excellent opportunity for Environmental Project Manager in Tampa (Riverview), Florida office. You will work with an interdisciplinary team of experts on projects in Florida, and throughout the southeast, under the direction of our Natural Resources Southeast Ecological Lead. As a leading environmental practice, they offer excellent career progression, continuous learning and development and industry leading compensation packages.
Job Role / Responsibilities
Acting as the Environmental Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Manage essential client relationships
* Manage project setup, project delivery, project controls, business development, client satisfaction and contract management.
* Initiate and prepare proposals
* Serve as a representative at project meetings
* Prepare project deliverable and project related correspondence
* Manage client contracts, including fee estimation, project set-up and execution of work under senior management guidance
* Establish quality assurance plans and safety plans for assigned projects
* Prepare work plans, assemble project team, delegate tasks and ensure compliance with scope and completion of tasks
* Mentor staff in Florida and assigned to project
* Bachelors degree in Environmental science, biological resources or related field
* Experience managing and providing environmental consulting services to project developers to support project siting, design, and permit applications
* Local, State, and Federal compliance and environmental permitting experience
* 6+ year's experience providing or managing technical services in a professional service setting, preferably in the South-eastern US. (Experience in Florida is required)
* 4+ year's experience in a client-facing role (including business development and client management)
* Positive, flexible, and team-oriented approach
* FWC Gopher Tortoise Agent
* Professional certifications (Authorised PWS, CWB, PMP, CEP etc.)
* 6+ year's experience with wetland and listed species permitting in Florida
* Experience performing field assessment and filing of permit applications
* Experience managing a project team
This role will be based in Riverview, FL
The salary is negotiable and offered a variety of plans to help address their health needs, and the needs of their families. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a great benefits package, medical, dental, vision, EAP, Paid Parental Leave Program, Health and Financial Wellness programs, Life and Disability coverage and a 401(k)-retirement plan with a company match.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Project Management Professional