To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stamford, CT 06902
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Solutions • Stamford, CT
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vice President Agency
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Vice President (VP) Agency that will require an individual who can build an infrastructure for rapidly changing and growing marketing services agency by thinking strategically while also being able to ‘roll up their sleeves’ and drive flawless execution, as one of the key managers of the company.
This position requires a solid command of all business management functions and should have at least 7-10 years managing a team of experienced leaders from Supervisors to Director level associates. Responsible for overseeing the P&L and managing the business operations function globally within the organization.
The Vice President - Agency will have direct control within the Business Units of managing and leading the Account Teams who manage a portfolio of clients as well as the functional teams, focused on managing client results, contracts, pricing, profitability and overall execution of program goals.
This individual will play a pivotal role in the design and management of client programs/contracts at retail chains nationwide, thus past experience in retail sales, marketing, and working for an agency and/or channel management is required.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Team leadership: Oversee Client Services team, Field Execution team, Internal Operations team, and Talent Acquisition team to ensure that client business plans, retail chain coverage, and field execution is top notch and exceeds client expectations.
- Infrastructure building: Build processes and infrastructure to enable scalable, profitable growth.
- Set expectations and interface closely with all stakeholders on the Executive Leadership Team on performance against execution goals; set up and manage to service level agreements among the departments.
- Strategize and drive formal client program reviews; manage to all client/contract expectations.
- Develop and implement business operating plans which formally identify additional business opportunities and specific ways to strengthen our service delivery with our clients.
- Develop and manage client P&L versus budget; manage client revenue and gross margin forecasts; identify, plan and budget headcount and expenses required to meet growth plans.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 10+ years of experience in managing client expectations either personally or through a team; previous experience with manage 10+ direct reports; reporting directly to Executive Level
- Experience with major retail chains such as BestBuy, Wal-Mart, and/or experience in consumer packaged goods industry
- Full P&L: 7-10 years successfully managing a P&L, budgeting and forecasting
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically; Ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business