Research Associate Engineered Cell
Temp to hire 3-6 months
RA I (CTH) - Morning $25-28, Swing $28-32
RA II (CTH)- Morning $28-32, Swing $32-35
Our client searching for a Research Associate to join our manufacturing team and help create the world s first fully automated cloud-enabled molecular biology lab.
What You ll Do
- Maintain primary cell cultures and immortalized cell lines
- Maintain research inventory, equipment, record-keeping and administrative tasks for cell line maintenance and related projects
- Seed and transfect cells for a variety of cell culture plates
- Screen mammalian cell lines
- Update and development SOP s for manufacturing processes
- Acquire and analyze microscopy images Participate in company meetings and present data and project plans
- Communicate regularly with team members regarding project progress
- BS in biology, cell biology or related field with a minimum of 2 years of cell culture experience
- Experience working with a variety of immortalized lines, specialized experience with mammalian iPS, ES, and primary cell lines is preferred
- Excellent sterile technique Experience with transfections and genetic engineering of mammalian cells preferred
- Experience in fluorescence microscopy and immunostaining techniques.
- Experience with flow cytometry preferred
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver cohesive presentations
- Ability to work well within a team and thrive under fast-paced startup environment
Company Benefits Perks
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity at an early stage company
- Robust medical, dental and vision benefits 401k Plan
- Fully stocked kitchen and snacks
- Free catered lunches and dinners
- 4x daily Shuttle bus to from San Francisco
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect
with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US15TPDN_BH1576494
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In a recent study, one-third of large companies predicted contingent workforce growth of 50 percent or more.* Kelly Scientific Resources® can help you be a part of this contingent workforce growth opportunity.
Kelly Scientific Resources is a specialty service of Kelly Services®. As the world's largest provider of HR solutions to the scientific community, Kelly Scientific Resources is focused exclusively on placing skilled scientific professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time science jobs across a full spectrum of related industries and disciplines, including:
- Clinical Trials / Clinical
- Clinical Research
- Consumer Products
- Drug Discovery and Safety
- Environmental Health
- Food Science
- Health Physics
- Production and Manufacturing
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Research and Development
Kelly Scientific Resources employees work more than 7 million hours in positions ranging from clinical research associates to molecular biologists to biochemists—from entry level to Ph.D.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year.
Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices.
Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
*According to “The Emerging New Workforce,” a 2009 report by Littler Mendelson, P.C., an employment and Labor Law solution firm.
View the full profile