Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team atCeco Concrete Construction!Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation's largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
Key Position Responsibilities
- High levels of proficiency (speaking, reading and writing) with the English language.
- Outstanding academic achievement and student character development.
- Create a positive, achievement-oriented and structured learning environment.
- Design and implement unit and lesson plans in collaboration and applicable with subject group.
- Two years of teaching language experience with a proven record of achievement.
- English as a Second Language (ESOL) Certificationpreferred.
- Exposure to Spanish, French, or French Creolepreferred.
- Ability to fulfill a 10 week assignment with approximately 5 work hours per week.
- Flexibility to teach in varying locations, such as job site trailer, construction site,or hotel conference room.
- Applicant must currently live within 50-mile radius of the city the job is posted in.
- This is a temporary position and does not provide for relocation assistance.
Applications without an attached resume will not be considered.
Heico Construction Groupis an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: ESOLE02919
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.