Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Registered Nurse:
The Registered Nurse will be responsible for:
- Assisting patients with chemotherapy follow-up care, including: Side effects, progress, etc.
- Preparing patients for the provider
- Managing and supervising MAs in the office
- Scheduling follow-up diagnostic tests
- Patient charting
- Assisting the provider as directed
- Valid RN License in FL
- 1 (+) years’ experience as an RN
- 1 (+) years experience as a Supervisor/Lead/Manager
- Required: EMR
- Responsible for charting all patient's information; vital signs, weight, etc.
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary for a Registered Nurse, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Registered Nurse Supervisor position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Email blocked - click to apply
Patient Information Leaflet
Electronic Medical Record
Registered Nurse Certified