Kforce's growing San Antonio, Texas (TX) client is seeking a talented Accounting Manager. This position will supervise the accounting team and the transactions team.
In this role, you will be involved in enhancing, optimizing and maintaining processes within accounting. You will also ensure that accounting is GAAP compliant, and internal controls are maintained.
- Bachelor's in Accounting or related field is required; CPA or CMA preferred
- 6-10 years of experience with a minimum of 4-5 years of Management experience
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations
- Must have technical accounting knowledge and competencies to perform historical accounting, budgeting and forecasting functions
- Keeps abreast of current developments in accounting, finance and operations
- Must be proficient in Excel and other automated applications
- Highly organized and excellent follow up skills are a must
- Contractual review/interpretation or legal support services/real estate experience a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need