To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hamilton, VA 20158
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Agent Services Administrator
Pentagon Federal Credit Union • Hamilton, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Agent Services Administrator
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty (PenFed Realty), a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union (PenFed), is hiring an Agent Services Administrator to support our Real Estate Sales office in Hamilton, Virginia. The Agent Services Administrator provides operational and administrative support to the Branch Manager and Sales Professionals of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintains listings, sales, settlements, and processes.
- Compiles competitive brokers' sales figures on a regular basis and forwards to Corporate Headquarters
- Keeps records on all MLS functions such as agent additions, terminations, and transfers
- Provides support for the assigned offices in a variety of areas including but not limited to, processing checks, processing listings/contracts/settlements, agent processing, ordering agent materials, greeting visitors, and answering office phones.
- Provides administrative support for real estate sales in a variety of areas including, but not limited to, scheduling meetings and events, processing billing, maintaining rosters, compiling monthly reports, and administration of company programs including technology tools.
- Performs the duties of a receptionist maintaining the front desk area in a professional manner and ordering office supplies as needed.
- Interacts with Agents, staff and clients providing assistance and support as needed.
- Assists with development and implementation of advertising, marketing, and social media initiatives.
- Assists with maintaining compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances by abiding by compliance programs and all policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Provides support to Branch Manager in a variey of areas included but not limited to recruiting, retention, training and sales meetings.
- This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- High Schools diploma or Bachelors Degree (preferred) in related field or a combination of education and experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions.
- At least three (3) year related experience is required. Real estate, mortgage or title experience is preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, email)
- Excellent business communication skills and ability to multi-task are critical.
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping experience helpful.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
This position will not directly supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
No additional licenses or certifications required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
Berkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty, LLC is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 60 offices and 1,700 world-class sales professionals, offering complete service coverage in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas and Texas markets. Founded in 2006, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the country’s largest and most financially stable credit unions, PenFed. We are also one of the largest franchisees within the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services network. The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network stands among only a few organizations entrusted to use the storied Berkshire Hathaway name, a name representing strength, integrity, trust and universal respect. PenFed’s products, pricing, and financial stability coupled with the Berkshire Hathaway brand creates a powerful combination for growth within the residential real estate arena. With growth of over 900% in the past 5 years, PenFed Realty is recognized as one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in the country.
Our mission is to recruit, retain, and support the most knowledgeable real estate agents in the industry so that we may ensure a smooth and hassle free home buying experience.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 571-495-7921.