To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1400 Amherst Street
Winchester, VA 22601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
2 pm-10 pm Scheduling Coordinator
Home Instead Senior Care • Winchester, VA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Home Instead Senior Care Key Player
A Key Player is any office position. Scheduler 2 pm 10 pm Friday - Tuesday In the Winchester Va office. Full Time. Any Questions Please call 540-722-8750 Ask for Kristi or Allyson .
Home Instead is dedicated in hiring the highest quality staff to insure our clients get the best care during their senior years.
Please look for specific listings on Indeed by searching Home Instead Senior Care for your area - submit your resume for review & we will contact you once we have reviewed it. After a phone &/or in-person interview is complete, we will ask you to apply here so we can acquire your references, work history, and information for background check.
General Office Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner and colleagues
- Participate in meetings
- Enter and maintain accurate client records
- Maintain a professional tone and manner on all calls and in-person encounters with clients, CAREgivers, and colleagues
- Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
- Paid Vacation
- Insurance Plan
- Aflac Option
- Competitive Pay
- Inquire about other benefits
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.