Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for a highly motivated Pool Attendant to join the team at Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa. The Pool Attendant will provide service to all guests visiting the Spa Pool and Beach Areas. This seasonal position will conclude in early September.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class property.
A Mountain Hideaway
The spirit of Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa is casual luxury in a pristine natural setting. At an elevation of 5,200 feet in a lakeside setting that feels like no other place in Southern California, you’ll find Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa. Our award winning AAA Four Diamond hotels tranquil setting is framed by majestic pines, a private lake and gabled rooftops. Secluded and completely removed from civilization, yet just 90 minutes from Los Angeles and Orange County.
Position Description & Job Responsibilities
• Provide guests with towels and ensure the towels are logged in and out.
• Routinely inspects the pool and beach areas including but not limited to all guest bathrooms, stairwells and walkways. Performs janitorial duties as needed to maintain the overall cleanliness of the area.
• Checks guest key card or Spa Membership card when gaining entrance to the pool.
• Respond to guest’s special requests needs problems issues and or concerns by contacting the Spa Director Supervisors or Managers in a timely manner.
• Inventory and maintain all towels and guest purchase items. Stocking the items as necessary.
• Use cleaning products as necessary to maintain the cleanliness of the area.
• Report any safety or maintenance issues.
• Ensures dirty towels are taken to be washed.
• Respond to other duties as assigned.
• Deliver items left in the area to lost and found.
Formal Education and Job-Related Requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
Job-Related Physical Requirements
Occasional Sitting, Kneeling, Pushing and Pulling, Lifting up to 70 lbs. Frequent Walking, Bending, Reaching, Balancing. Constant Hand Eye Coordination, Standing, Walking, Manual Dexterity, Gross Motor Skills, Near Vision, Far Vision, Color Recognition, Hearing
Environmental Factors include
Working; outside, alone, closely with others, Noise/Vibrations, above ground, with chemicals/detergents/cleaners, excessive heat/cold, humidity and dampness, walking on uneven surfaces, working around motorized equipment and machinery.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
In applying for this position, I acknowledge that I have read the above Position Guidelines and Position Analysis/Specifications and testify that I am able to perform the essential job functions for this position.
- Balancing (Ledger/Billing)