We are currently assisting our client in their search for an accounting assistant to support the accounting team.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Record business transactions
- Perform various reconciliations - revenue, payables, bank
- Research, track and resolve accounting problems
- Utilize computer systems for databases, spreadsheets, and account management
- Extensive use of Excel
- Communicate with team and update status reports
- Perform wide range of accounting and clerical functions
- Service internal and client accounts within a timely manner
- Assist with other duties as assigned
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Effectively communicate and work well with coworkers and clients
- Consistency in follow-up with clients and co-workers
- Effective time management skills
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Computer skills-Excel/Word/Outlook
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 23352
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in Birmingham, Alabama in 2000 and initially focused on placing IT and Accounting professionals (hence the name "ITAC") in temporary/contract, contract to hire and direct hire positions with clients throughout the country.
ITAC has four offices led by a management team mostly comprised of owners in the business, built on decades of industry and corporate staffing experience. We're now also connecting professionals in fields like Engineering, Marketing, Human Resources and all those other roles that keep the wheels turning in every company (where phrases like "heavy lifting" and "sharp objects" only apply to copy paper and staples, respectively).
View the full profile