Business beyond borders. Transfer pricing on a global scale—a multidisciplinary field that integrates economics, business, legal, and tax principles in the evaluation of global intercompany transactions. You must know what you’re doing on the ground in every locality and how that impacts every other location and the overall international strategy of the client, while staying current with ever-evolving challenges and regulations. Experience the world with a view beyond borders! If you have a passion for global consulting, and the mindset to conceptualize these complex and evolving needs, Deloitte has the perfect position for you that’s out of this world!
What You'll Do
As a Tax Consultant II in Transfer Pricing, you will provide clients the critical knowledge to deal effectively with intercompany pricing issues. This multidisciplinary group, comprised of professionals with backgrounds in tax, economics, law, engineering, and accounting, brings a well-rounded approach to each engagement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with Ph.D. economists, tax attorneys, business professionals, and tax specialists in a team environment to analyze and resolve international transfer pricing issues faced by multinational enterprises in a wide variety of industries.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of your client’s business and the industry in which they operate.
- Performing detailed economic and financial analyses which can include database searches for benchmark companies and the use of our proprietary financial model.
- Assisting in drafting proposals, reports, document requests, presentations, and other client materials.
Members of the highly-specialized Deloitte Tax Transfer Pricing group work to develop transfer pricing strategies, audit defense, and documentation to cover the spectrum of transfer pricing issues. Transfer pricing is an international tax practice that is client-facing, providing unique opportunities to work with global Deloitte teams on international engagements. Transfer Pricing practitioners, utilizing the latest technology and strategies, develop a rich set of skills that combine the rigor of modeling, empirical analysis, and economic ideas with the interaction and energy of a global consultancy practice, to help clients work with complex and dynamic issues surrounding transfer pricing needs on a global level.
Euromoney Magazine and the International Tax Review have consistently rated Deloitte's transfer pricing group as a top practice, both in the United States and globally. Deloitte provides a rewarding, professional experience with competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for professional growth. Fortune, Business Week, and Working Mother magazines consistently rank Deloitte among the best places to work.
- 1+ years of experience in a consulting, business, or academic environment
- BA, Masters, or Ph.D. in Economics, Finance, Management, Business, Mathematics/Statistics, or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 20%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- One of the following accreditations obtained, in process, or willing able to obtain:
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office if eligible to sit for the CPA
- If not CPA eligible:
- Licensed attorney
- Enrolled Agent
- Previous Big 4, transfer pricing or financial experience
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $49,600 to $74,400.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. [ Link removed ] .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. [ Link removed ] .
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. [ Link removed ] .
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, 'Deloitte' means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see [ Link removed ] for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. [ Link removed ] .
Requisition code: 52551