Seeking motivated, hardworking individual to work as a Service Repair Technician for a premier client in the Buffalo Grove Area. Our client is a premier manufacturer of electronics. If you are looking for steady work and to work in an environment that is climate controlled, is dust free and clean, this is the job for you.
HOW TO APPLY: Call Dan at Phone number blocked - click to apply
or email Email blocked - click to apply
Position: Assembly and Repair Technicians
Work Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
Shift: 2nd shift - 3:45PM - 12:15AM
Position Length: 9 Months, Temp to Hire
Pay: 2nd shift: $13 per hour (40 hours per week, Over-time available)
Start Date: Immediate opportunities available
- Service and repair electronics by replacing parts.
- Testing electronics to confirm working condition
- Quality Inspect electronics
- Basic troubleshooting, mechanical repairs, inspection, cleaning, testing, and final inspections.
- Basic Soldering experience preferred but not required.
- Use of scan guns and computer to log and track information in the database.
- Services customer product, including receiving/shipping.
Qualifications: This job is a great fit for candidates with previous Electronic Assembly or quality control experience.
- Minimum of 3 months experience in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Experience with assembly and repair of cell phones preferred.
- Must have a High School Diploma, International equivalent vocational degrees accepted.
- Computer experience, use of mouse and scanners to log information into the database.
- Good eye/hand coordination. Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to read and understand basic work instructions and identify packing specifications.
Assemble Mechanical Part
Assemble Mechanical Component
Study Assembly Instruction
Test Assemble Product