To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anchorage, AK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Services Manager
Chenega Corporation • Anchorage, AK
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Company Job Title:
Administrative Services Manager
Chenega Job Title:
Administrative Services ManagerClearance:
Background CheckLocation: Anchorage, AK
Chief Operating Officer
Exempt, Full Time
Approved Date:04-23-2019 Summary:
Responsible for managing the Corporate Office facility, supervising administrative services pool, and providing administrative assistance and support to Executive Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides assistance to the Executive Management which includes administrative tasks, policy development, travel, meeting planning including EXCOM meetings, expense reporting, promotional and branding materials, and records retention and management.
- Corporate liaison with Building Management (landlord) to insure safety and building rules are communicated and followed by staff.
- Oversees the Facilities budget and plans annually for the requirements of the Corporate office and assists in lease negotiations.
- Coordinates all renovations and office improvements building requirements.
- Administers key card distribution to staff and coordination of monthly lease payments.
- Coordinate repairs/maintenance requests.
- Supervises an Administrative Pool including Front Desk and Driver/Expeditor and ensures quality service delivery to both internally and externally.
- Responsible for fleet management and maintenance of corporate vehicles.
- Maintains relationships with numerous vendors which provides continuity, good pricing and prompt services to the Corporate office.
- Proofing/editing of corporate communications – newsletters, annual report, power point presentations, capability statement, etc.
- Coordinate Cleveland Clinic visits for those eligible for the Corporate Executive Health Program (Board Members and Executive Management).
- Helps coordinate corporate event functions, including annual Shareholder meeting and Chenega/AUSA Golf Tournament.
- Serve as Public Notary
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree preferred.
- Direct experience in a professional office management leadership role.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in the MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word – Advanced, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels, both senior management and peers
- Ability to proactively identify, analyze, recommend and implement opportunities for improving efficiencies
- Excellent decision making and judgment skills regarding calendar, travel, and confidential information
- Excellent spelling, typing, grammar, and math skills are necessary to generate requested reports, documents, presentations, etc., as well as for proofing/editing/formatting these documents
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work autonomously to complete assignments which often represent, conflicting priorities and deadlines with limited supervision.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, discretion and judgment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Administrative Skills:
- Performs a variety of office and professional administrative duties, some of which may be highly confidential
- Attention to Detail:
- Ensures one's own and other's work and information are complete and accurate
- Communication Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skill, prepares and delivers written reports.
- Consistently adheres to operational standards, ensures smooth operations and positive customer experiences, builds a productive workplace, is reliable and improves team morale
- Resourceful team player that builds, strengthens, and maintains collaborative relationships with others inside or outside the organization
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
- The majority of work is performed in a professional office setting with a wide variety of people with differing functions, personalities and abilities.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.