We focus on aquatic design and engineering for the commercial pool industry. We would prefer the candidate to have experience working directly on construction documents in those disciplines. The candidate needs strong AutoCAD skills. We are looking for someone with proven production ability. The position duties are as follows:
Working on construction drawings-all phases, plan maintenance, permit packages, construction details, cross section, and general builder updates.
1. 5 years minimum Auto Desk CAD with 3D modeling preferred
2. 5 years minimum experience in MEP Construction Documents to include; Elevations, Sections, Structural and Foundation Plans, Mechanical Piping Plans, and Electrical Plans. Signing and sealing construction documents knowledge is a big plus!!
3. 5 years of working knowledge with the Florida Code Book
4. Lives in the Orlando Area
5. Able to work in a dynamic atmosphere
7. Detail Orientated
8. Some overnight travel will be required Firm is looking for career-minded individuals looking to make a career out of commercial aquatic industry.
Opportunities for advancement.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Engineer In Training
Engineering Design Process