Your Path Begins Here
At Renaissance Hotels, inspiration comes from the unexpected. Embrace spontaneity and discovery, and celebrate connection with the destination. Join a welcoming and motivated team of Ambassadors who embody the spirit and style of the local neighborhood.
Renaissance Milwaukee West, a newly developed premium distinctive hotel is seeking a Night Auditor. The hotel is managed by Concord Hospitality Enterprises, one of the most respected franchisees in the industry. At Concord, we strive to create a culture that allows us to attract and retain the best people in the industry. It’s that culture that has built the outstanding team and has made us the successful company we are today.
We are looking for associates and leaders that have a passion to serve others! Working in the Front Office Department, your role is key to the overall experience the guest will have. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive and caring will make all the difference. If you enjoy working semi-independently from others and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility – this role is perfect for you! We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Here are some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance with multiple plan choices to best fit your needs
- 401(k) with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Access to a variety of discounted programs including deeply discounted hotel room stays, hospitality discount programs, and Verizon wireless discounts
- Group Life Insurance (provided by the company)
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Process daily audit of the hotel's financial data. Handle the requests and transactions of the hotel guests, and coordinate with the other departments as necessary.
- Verify each Front Desk shift's transactions.
- Process credit card transactions. Post tax charges to all guest folios
- Finalize transactions completed during the day. Create and/or print required report s.
- File or transmit reports as directed.
- Verify and prepare registration cards for arriving guests Prepare folios for departing guests .
- Handle hotel phone syste m, transfer calls, and take messages for guests as well as hotel staff. Take, modify and cancel guest reservations .
- Verify, balance and review hotel suite availability .
- Check in/out guests . Perform "express check out" dutie s. Verify departure dates and offer to make future reservati ons.
- Post telephone char ges, valet charges, and other miscellaneous charges to guest accounts. Administer guest payment policies.
- Responsible for shift cash transactions.
- Responsible for maintaining hotel key security syst em. Administer guest safe deposit boxes.
- Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures .
- Coordinate with other departments to fulfill guest special requests . Communicate facilities and services to guests at check-in .
- Answer guest questions regarding local area facilities .
- Notify Housekeeping and Maintenance of any reported problems with suites and/or grounds. Carry out any reasonable request by management that is capable of being performed.
- I have read and accept the responsibilities described in the above job description.
- Marriott systems experience preferred.
- Night Audit Experience prefered
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you. If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
See job description