Job Title: Assembler
Division: Nesco Resource Light Industrial
NESCO Resource Company Overview
Established in 1956, NESCO Resource employs over 10,000 people in 42 states and services a variety of local accounts as well as major accounts. Within NESCO Resource, we have three operating groups with the capability to staff effectively any positions that require Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Clerical & Light Industrial expertise. Rather than the generalist approach most employment agencies pursue, we practice the approach of a specialized staffing firm. We believe our outstanding local growth can be directly attributed to the credibility of our employees and their ability to focus on the specific needs of our customers.
Pay and Shift info
- Assembly and manufacturing experience required.
- Must be able to read blue prints.
- Must be able to use power tools and hand tools.
- Electrical wiring is a plus.
- Must be able to use micrometers and calipers.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- 1st shift 6:00am-4:30pm
- Previous assembly and manufacturing experience required.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Must provide a resume showing previous experience
The company has a tobacco free hiring policy!!
NESCO Resource will provide:
A 'temp-to-hire opportunity
Weekly pay via Direct Deposit or Paycard
We encourage you to apply in person on the weekdays before 3pm at:
1530 West River Rd. Suite 202-C Elyria, Oh 44035