For more than 30 years, ERC has been delivering the advantage needed to solve our customers’ and the nation’s toughest challenges. ERC is a trusted partner to the Defense and Space communities. We provide the advanced engineering, innovative technology, and subject-matter expertise to deliver the mission results our customers need to keep the nation safe and secure. Our unique solutions enhance readiness, optimize performance, and help ensure success in the air, on the ground and in space.
An essential part of our success is our corporate culture built on respect, empowerment, and collaboration. Our culture elevates our people, ensuring they provide best-in-class service and solutions to our customers. We always strive to do the right thing. We believe that are our people are our best asset and human connection our greatest strength.
Check us out on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Technician and Administrator - ERC
- The work performed by the IT Technician and Administrator will be in direct support to the Air Force Seek Eagle Program
- The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- This position will require the ability to communicate remotely using technology such as Microsoft Teams or other on-line collaborative tools
- The position will require a candidate with experience with Edwards AFB IT processes
- This candidate will serve as a liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
What you’ll do all day:
- Provide Level-2 and Level-3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval, documentation, and success of changes made to the Data Analytics infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the organization’s security team
- Assist with maintaining configurations as described in various Security Technical Implementation
- Guides (STIGs), and best practices
- Elicit IT requirements to include requirements for computers, software, and file storage capacity and recommend new hardware/software to suit user requirements
- Plan and coordinate installations of new hardware and software to include any upgrades, security patches and modifications and provide system documentation
- Provide analysis and planning for implementation for future generations of the SEEK EAGLE Analysis, Research, and Development Enclave (SEARDE) components
- Interface with 96 Communications Squadron and other authorities to provide Air Force Network (AFNet) support to users as required
- Develop and exercise contingency and disaster recovery plans
- Conduct annual system Information Assurance testing and reviews to ensure system compliance and document results
- Provide documentation for computer systems such as floor plans, rack elevations, network diagrams, operational and system architecture views, file system capacity charts/spreadsheets, and power and cooling requirements
You will love this job if you:
- Are a self-starter and require little oversight to complete given tasks
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Love working with diverse groups of individuals, including engineers and technicians
- Are good at communicating with people
- Have a positive attitude
- Enjoy multitasking
Minimum requirements for this position:
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of experience as an IT Technician / Administrator with an applicable Bachelor’s degree; OR 8 years of experience as an IT Technician / Administrator with an applicable Master’s Degree; OR 4 years of experience as an IT Technician / Administrator with an applicable Doctorate.
- Have or be able to obtain a security clearance of Secret or higher
- Experience interacting with user of DoD programs is desired
- Have or be able to acquire Security+ certification
- Have or be able to acquire required Operating System certificate
- Advanced thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and customer service focused
Desired skills and experience for this position:
- Familiarity with 412 CS units and IT processes is desired
- SharePoint Administration and backup SharePoint content management experience a plus
- DoD Remedy help desk system experience a plus
- VOIP systems experience a plus
- Experience configuring and managing DoD cell phones (iPhone and Android) a plus
- Industry or comparable certifications in Service Desk Applications highly desired
- Knowledge of configuring and managing user workstations is desired
- Experience Troubleshooting system issues is desired
- Working knowledge for Creating and managing user accounts is desired
- Experience with Risk Management Framework is desired
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Continuing education assistance.
- Professional development allotment.
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages.
- 401K with employer matching.
- Paid time off (PTO) along with federally recognized holiday schedule.
- Attention To Detail
- Change Management
- Content Management