Working with the Environmental team this position offers good variety of work and will see you involved in
What you will bring to the team
- This is an opportunity to demonstrate your local knowledge and be involved in challenging projects that will offer an opportunity to provide technical solutions as a subject matter expert.
- We are seeking self-motivated and active networkers who value building credible relationships with clients and the community. You'll need to be flexible in your approach to challenges, and have a strong ability to think laterally in delivering technical solutions.
- Investigation and report writing
- Preparation of proposals and bids for projects
- Supporting the management of a variety of small to medium sized projects to include compliance, engineering and remediation.
Our commitment to you
- Proven experience in delivering environmental compliance projects and deep understanding of industry standards; if you have a background in environmental compliance and remediation requirements this could be a career enhancing move.
- Your experience in compiling scoping briefs of technical specifications
- Your experience of providing technical recommendations for bids as well as writing and crafting proposals for projects
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues concisely
- Technical problem solving for air quality challenges
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Environmental Engineering, Geology or a related field of study
- 3-5 years of environmental experience, consulting experience is highly desired.
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
GHD provides attractive career options including professional development with our GHD Business School and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to the link below.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.