To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
582 East Sonata Lane
Meridian, ID 83642
- Jenna Anderson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Associate (Forklift Operator)
PROSOURCE WHOLESALE • Meridian, ID
Posted 1 month ago
This locally owned thriving Boise business is looking for a highly organized and energetic person to join the team as a Warehouse Service Coordinator. We are looking for a career minded fast learner, who thinks it's fun to work in a friendly, fast-paced small business and takes pride in their work. We need someone that is not afraid to handle multiple tasks and interact directly with customers. We need a proactive, positive problem-solver to make our team even better and more productive.
Learn more about working for ProSource by visiting our Career Site. https://prosourcewholesale.jobs.net/
You will be performing a variety of warehouse related tasks. This will include the loading and unloading of vehicles, handling of materials within the warehouse and to/from the loading area, verifying materials shipped and maintaining warehouse and showroom cleanliness.
Other responsibilities for the position will include:
- Checking deliveries to make sure they are in good shape and as noted on manifest
- Recording deliveries and maintaining inventory with the computer system
- Pulling merchandise from warehouse or showroom floor and preparing for delivery
- Operating forklift to move merchandise
- Maintaining warehouse and showroom order and cleanliness
- Working with the Manager to ensure all policies and guidelines are being followed
- Observing all safety and security procedures
- Other duties as assigned by Sales Manager
This position is paid an hourly wage with a retirement plan and health care.
Our ideal candidate for the Warehouse Service Coordinator position will have experience working in a warehouse environment and possess a working knowledge of warehouse procedures. In addition, we are looking for our Warehouse Service Coordinator to have a high school diploma or equivalent as well as at least 1 year of warehouse and/or forklift experience. The equivalent combination of education and experience is also acceptable.
Other preferred requirements for the Warehouse Service Coordinator include:
- Ability to operate forklift equipment
- Knowledge of computerized inventory control systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to understand and communicate numerical data
- Ability to calculate simple figures and amounts
- Ability to push, pull and lift materials up to 70 lbs
- Proven strength following through on commitments