Does a career focused on changing the world's energy future intrigue you? If so, we might have just the opportunity you're looking for!
Idaho National Laboratory’s (INL) High Performance Computing group is seeking forward-thinking professionals interested in exploring a career as a Web and System Administrator.
This position is a High Performance Computing Web and System Administrator in the High Performance Computing organization.
Key duties include:
- HPC leadership at INL including understanding mission requirements and providing solutions for users
- Lead development and improvement of the hpcwebsite and metrics collection systems
- Demonstrate leadership through good communication skills, creativity and positivity
Specific duties include:
- Open OnDemand configuration, setup, and application development
- Ansible deployment, management, and system configuration
- GPU configuration on AI/ML systems
- Slurm scheduler management
- Warewulf configuration and HPC compute image management
- Building and maintaining singularity/apptainer containers
- Metrics collection including Prometheus, Performance Co-Pilot, and Grafana
- Report generation
- AI integration into existing HPC processes and reporting requirements
- PR0200: Bachelor and 0-2 years relevant experience or Masters and 0-1 year relevant experience or Doctorate or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Salary Grade: 210,($91,032 - $150,156)
- Chosen applicants are required to show a demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment.
INL is a science-based, applied engineering national laboratory dedicated to supporting the U.S. Department of Energy’s mission in nuclear energy research, science, and national defense. With more than 5,000 scientists, researchers, and support staff, the laboratory works with national and international governments, universities and industry partners to discover new science and development technologies that underpin the nation’s nuclear and renewable energy, national security, and environmental missions.
Our mission is to discover, demonstrate and secure innovative nuclear energy solutions, other clean energy options and critical infrastructure.
Our vision is to change the world’s energy future and secure our nation’s critical infrastructure.
Selective Service Requirements:
To be eligible for employment at INL men born after December 31, 1959 must have registered with the Selective Service System (SSS). For more information see www.sss.gov.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
INL is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of INL to provide EEO to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Women and People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
When applying to positions please provide your resume and answer all questions on the following screens. Applicants, who fail to provide a resume or answer the questions, may be deemed ineligible for consideration.
INL does not accept resumes from third party vendors unsolicited.
Benefits & Salary:
We have an extremely competitive salary structure, robust relocation package, and a phenomenal benefits package. For more information, please visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Web and System Administrator
- Apache Http Server
- Artificial Intelligence