Title of Job: Telephonic Registered Nurse
We are hiring a Telephonic Registered Nurse for our Fortune 500 healthcare client in Greensboro, NC.
Status: Full Time. Temp to Perm position with benefits available before you go permanent. Once you go permanent, you will have an AMAZING benefits package with our Fortune 500 client.
Training Hours: Training will be paid at the normal hourly rate and will be for 3 weeks. The schedule for training is M-F 8am-4:30pm
After Training Hours / Schedule: After 3 weeks, the RN will be assigned a specific schedule (will work to try and give them the schedule they desire and that will be determined upon an offer). We have multiple shifts that cover a 24/7 period. We will consider someone that is interested in working 25 hours or more as well but prefer someone that can work 40 hours a week, 8 hour shifts.
Location: Greensboro, NC
Effective Date / Tentative Start Date: Interviewing Immediately
As a telephonic registered nurse you will be responsible for answering calls from patients and accurately assessing their medical needs. You will be expected to have experience in nursing so you can provide guidance to these patients and recommend the proper level of care that they need in order to help them find the right treatment, provider, medication and lifestyle.
Day-to-day activities include, but are not limited to, all the essential functions listed below:
- Answering questions about an illness or injury
- Providing support on managing a chronic condition or assessing treatment options
- Identifying Premium providers and even scheduling appointments
- Coaching on medication adherence, drug interactions or medication alternatives
- Preventive care information and healthy lifestyle coaching
- Avoid Emergency Room (ER) visits for callers when it is not necessary to seek care in an ER.
- Enroll members into eligible Clinical programs to improve overall health
- Increase Member Satisfaction and provide positive Experience to all callers
What qualifications do I need to have?
- Active RN encumbered nurse licensure in NC
- Minimum of 3-years of clinical experience (preferably experience within an acute care setting or telephonic environment).
- Strong understanding of managed care concepts
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good departmental team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- Personal computer skills include Microsoft, word, excel and PowerPoint.
What Will My Day Look Like?
- We offer a competitive weekly salary and an opportunity for ongoing development that will further your career in the healthcare industry.
- Participate in various projects to help you grow in your career path in the fast-paced healthcare industry.
- You, your team and your manager will share goals, customer feedback and metrics to help you reach all of your weekly goals.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in discussions
- Required to maintain confidentiality and security of documents.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability
Registered Nurse Certified