To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN 55402
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Digital Transformation Rapid Assessment Consultant
RSM US LLP • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 27 days ago
As a Digital Transformation Rapid Assessment Consultant at RSM, you will work with mid-sized businesses in diverse industries and receive hands-on client experience with direct access to executive management. Working on numerous projects per year, you will work on several pieces of any particular assignment -- not just one small part - and you will feel a great sense of accomplishment when you are done. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our consultants perform at their best and advance their career and professional capabilities.
RSM's Management Consulting Group provides strategy and advisory assistance to help companies increase their overall efficiencies, effectiveness, and improve the IT alignment with the business functions and processes. Examples of projects include IT and business operational assessment, software selection, business analysis, process improvement, project management, operational improvements and technology maximization.
Consultants provide quality professional services to RSM's clients by performing the duties and responsibilities listed below:
- Meeting with clients and conducting management consulting projects based on client needs
- All engagements require process analysis, project management skills and the ability to work in collaborative teams
- Facilitating user workshops to gather and document business needs, requirements and weaknesses and challenges
- Assisting business users, project managers and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects
- Conduct benchmarking research and analysis for IT spending, trends and industry practices
- Provide leadership in working with solution vendors
- Preparing reports on consulting services performed for clients, delivering reports where appropriate and discussing results and recommendations with clients
- Working with clients to provide analysis, development and documentation of improvement opportunities; this may include implementation and training components
- Completing client projects effectively and efficiently and maintaining a high level of proficiency
- Traveling to client locations as required
- As a consultant, you will jump start your career at RSM through a comprehensive training and induction period, where you will be exposed to all our consulting solution practices. This training will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, IT or Computer Science from accredited university
- A minimum of 3-6 years of previous experience delivering Information Technology Integration, Outsourcing, and/or Management Consulting Services
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a large organization, professional services firm or CPA firm
- Must have experience delivering IT consulting services/solutions many of which encompass strategy, people, and process, technology and infrastructure components. Prior solution selling training is a plus
- Verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with key project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization
- Basic understanding of IT application lifecycle and methods
- Experience with any or all of the following highly desirable: ERP, CRM, financial reporting, portal, accounting systems
- A proven track record of successful project delivery within F5000 companies or a similar resume in the SMB space working with CXO/Owner
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Functional understanding of IT operations and functions
- Additional major or minor in Accounting is a plus
- Ability to analyze details and summarize significant amounts of data
- Ability to articulate, write and present information in a clear and understandable manner
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented work group
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to build and manage client relationships
- Natural aptitude for solving problems
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Driven to exceed client expectations
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Desire to learn and grow
- Strong organizational skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.