At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Administrative Manager (AM) to serve as the immediate manager of administrative functions for the office and assigned lines. The Administrative Manager is responsible for interacting with Customers, Clients, and co-workers.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Responsible for training, developing, supervising, and evaluating Administrative Sales Assistants, Specialists, Senior Account Coordinators, Account Coordinators, Typist(s), and Receptionist within the assigned team for the branch.
- Assists the Director of Administration or Office Manager and/or Office President in the hiring of Administrative Sales Assistants, Administrative Assistants or Customer Service Representatives, Typist(s), and Receptionist(s) for the office.
- Maintains work schedules and approves all timesheets and vacation schedules for direct reports.
- Performs desk audits for direct reports on a periodic basis to ensure all administration functions are up-to-date and are being performed accurately and efficiently.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience (required)
- 3-5 years of experience in Administrative Sales Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or Customer Service Representative
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in sales administration with a food manufacturer
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-250451
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.