COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement:
As a healthcare organization, we believe that vaccination against COVID-19, and other diseases, is critical in protecting our people and our patients. As a matter of Company policy, all new and rehires are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.Summary
PM Pediatrics is seeking a Medical Director that will be an accountable clinical leader in the Southeast region and reports directly to the Regional Medical Director. The Medical Director will work in a dyad relationship with the Office Manager to lead and develop a pediatric urgent care team to achieve the organization's mission and strategic goals.Description
- Opening is full time with both clinical and administrative responsibilities
- Oversees both physicians and advanced practice providers within their site
Implementation and ongoing management of the following:
- Clinical practice standards within pediatrics urgent care broadly and more specifically at PM Pediatrics
- Pertinent clinical and company policies
- Quality initiatives and clinical outcomes metrics
- Site performance targets including but not limited to operations goals, financial goals, and productivity goals
- Customer experience plan for the site
- Laboratory and Radiography quality standards
Identify, prioritize, and sponsor opportunities for improvement within their site(s)
- Promotes positive, collaborative relationships with the site Office Manager to oversee the daily functions of the site and its staff
- Responsible for creating an environment for professional development including:
- Recruitment of new talent within the regions
- Oversight of onboarding of new team members
- Training, ongoing coaching and engagement of staff and providers
- Ensures high-level performance, achievement of goals and quality results, through people that report to them.
- Establish standards to ensure high quality staff are hired, retained, and recognized.
- Evaluates performance while setting up development plans throughout the year.
- In partnership with the Regional Medical Director oversees the development and management of financial budgets for their site(s).
- Fosters a patient focused culture in line with that of the company focusing on our core values of integrity, teamwork, respect, innovation, improvement, and fun.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA in Pediatric or IM-Peds residency training program.
- BC/BE with the ABP or ABEM/AOBEM
- Licensed in the state where the site(s) is located
- Ability to obtain and maintain DEA certification
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good computer and electronic record skills.
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in clinical pediatric urgent care/ER practice that demonstrates success in quality, clinical variation, practice management, and patient experience.
Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in leadership roles within a pediatric, urgent care, or emergency department
- Collaborative work style
- Ability to serve as a diplomat/ mentor with strong leadership presence
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to lead and manage broad-based change and development
- Strong interpersonal and team/group dynamic skills. Ability to balance the needs and perspectives of multiple constituencies and assist groups in decision making
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!EEO Statement
PM Pediatrics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Practices
- Clinical Works