To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minden, NE
- Nathan DeNiese
- Phone: 1-844-238-7691
- Phone:: 416-620-5216
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Mechanics Hub • Minden, NE
Posted 30 days ago
An industry leader in Agricultural Equipment is seeking several Heavy Equipment Mechanics for their shop in Minden, NE. Technicians will be skilled with advanced diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on agricultural and turf equipment. Must have a valid Drivers License and set of tools.
- Performs advanced diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products.
- Mentors Service Technician trainees.
- Conducts or supports customer clinics.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Accounts for all time and all material used in performing assigned duties.
- 3+ years experience performing service repairs.
- Ability to perform advanced repairs and maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment.
- Excellent skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions.
- Advanced Service Technician certification preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required; CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) and fork lift license preferred.
Compensation: $15.00 - $37.00/hour, based on experience. Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Life insurance), PTO, Monthly Efficiency Bonus, Uniform Service.
Shift: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm, Saturdays 8:00am - 12:00pm.
Direct Toll Free: 1-844-238-7691