To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60631
- Mary Barnett
- Phone: 773-717-5606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IFG Project Resourcing • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Our client is seeking a Finance Manager, FP&A!
The Finance Manager will work closely with the Senior VP and Regional VPs to provide business partnership decision support. In addition, this person will be responsible for month end close, financial estimates, budgets, and all planning and analysis activities.
Summary of Role:
- Operates as a business partner to the Senior VP Sales and other sales leaders focused on improving profitability and other financial metrics.
- Provide decision support to sales teams to help drive business unit initiatives. Manage the development and maintain reporting that convey data in a clear, dynamic, and actionable manner.
- Responsible for annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, monthly estimates, and reporting, ensuring accuracy of information and timely delivery.
- Support business with various analyses and reporting. Will be responsible for the design, production and maintenance reporting automation.
- Investigates financial performance gaps for financial reporting and analysis purposes.
- Directly and/or indirectly supervises staff.
- Reports to and supports the Finance Director with key analysis and financial information on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Analyze current processes and structure in order to facilitate and implement continuous process improvement
- Other duties as assigned
- Significant experience in a commercial decision support or planning and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA or CPA a plus.
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred
- Decision making skills along with strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in excel, powerpoint, and access.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase and PeopleSoft preferred.
- Power BI experience a plus
Attitude and/or particular aptitude:
- Leadership skills
- Commercial Aptitude
- Ability to work, communicate, advise, and co-operate effectively with others at all levels.
- Accurate and thorough execution of duties
- Enthusiastic, confident and determined
- Strong aptitude for new technologies and applications
- Strong work ethic and a hands-on attitude
Please email resume to email@example.com