To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Iberia, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • New Iberia, LA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Compliance Technician - New Iberia, LA
Compliance Technician Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Have strong technical product knowledge, especially regarding CCUs, grinders, and compactors tanks, slings and any other company specific product lines
• Have a strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving initiative
• Be competent in reading and interpreting technical product drawings and service manuals.
• Be competent in the use of software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
• Be expected to effectively and professionally communicate, verbally and in written form, with customers, vendors, management, and other co-workers in order to perform the duties of this position
• Complete and submit field reports to management in a timely manner
• Maintain the cargo basket rental fleet by performing regularly scheduled on-site visits to check equipment certifications and equipment conditions
• Perform detailed inspections of cargo carrying units to ensure that the equipment remains at an acceptable level of operation
• Maintain an adequate amount of stock parts on the service truck to accommodate parts replacement and repairs
• Support the sales group in various capacities, including marketing new customers, acquiring orders and contracts, interpreting customer specifications and technical product requirements, and resolving customer complaints
• Run errands as directed by the Operations group
• Maintain company vehicle by renewing inspection tags licenses and performing preventive maintenance according to the formal preventive maintenance system Education
• The minimum educational requirements for this position include a high school diploma or equivalent. Experience
• Five to seven years of practical experience serving as a product installation/repair technician in the oil and gas industry.
If you are interested in this position please send updated resumes to Mirsa at email@example.com
Keywords: Compliance, Safety, Inspections
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
New Iberia, LA
Full Time, Temp Position